Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A little bit about myself

I'm currently working at a company called Oceana as a deep sea science intern, and this is my last week. I was here for seven months reading science papers and turning them into a beautiful report. Next week I am going to be moving to Woods Hole to work at the Marine Biological Laboratory to work in Roger Hanlon's lab!!! He's a big cephalopod guy and I am really excited that I am going to be spending my days (albeit cold days) fondling and squishing cuttlefish to find out what makes them tick.
Alright, well, needless to say, even though it is my last week, I still need to get some work done before I leave on Fri. But trying to decide what I want to be for Halloween is usually at the forefront of my thoughts these days...

No comments: