Friday, December 14, 2007

Annoyed

Today I am annoyed. My pants don't fit. I blame the dryer. All my clean clothes are about 3/4 smaller than when they went in...I'm not sure if the dryer is fully to blame...I think it may be the bakery. Today begins the end of dessert!
Yesterday it snowed. It was a beautiful snow storm, until I had to walk in the hail to get to Pie in the Sky to take over the shifts of people unable to drive in the inclement weather. But, it was perfect snow ball snow!! Just beautiful. Unfortunately, I brought two pairs of shoes to WoHo (Woods Hole)--my crocs, and my tennis shoes (about 6 years old...). So, walking in the snow is not always easy. I think I may invest in some boots for Christmas.
I'm very happy it is Friday :) I am hoping I may finally get to sleep--but I'm not sure, there may be plans I can't say no to (I know, I know Dad, "to which I can't say no")!

No comments: