Saturday, December 13, 2008

Muppets and Martinis

The sky has opened up!! There is a sheet of continuous rain out side my window... I was just about to go to the gym, but by the time I get there, I'll be soaked. Hmm. I don't mind getting soaked after my work out, but before I work out it's a little uncomfortable. I guess I'll just wait until it lets up a little.

In the meantime, I have four papers to write this weekend and forty papers to grade for Monday. So... I guess I'll get started on that.

Enjoy this awesome video my dad sent: it's all interesting, but I like it best around min 4 when you get to see the inside structure of the hill.



Oh, I almost forgot the most interesting part! I went to have Martinis last night with my friends and then we watched a Muppet family Christmas :) Here's a picture of us at martinis--does my face look strangely gigantic?


No comments: