Friday, December 5, 2008

Ugh...

Remember how I said I pinched a nerve in my finger? I still can't feel it. It feels like when you have a chunky band-aid on your finger tip...

I had a presentation in my benthic biological oceanography class today and it was terrible. I slept about a half an hour last night and I think that it did not help. I had one of those moments where I was looking at everyone and I realized I was talking and then I couldn't get out of my head and then I didn't know what I was saying--it was excruciating. I don't think I made any sense at all. Ugh. Then I apologized for being scatterbrained and not making any sense--a rookie mistake! Never admit defeat, maybe they won't notice... But they did. Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop. I had trouble recovering afterwords and felt as if maybe it didn't happen--maybe I had an out of body experience. Unfortunately I didn't. It happened.

I just made an amazing white pizza and I am very impressed with myself. I think my friends are at a movie. I was going to go, but my phone died, so I didn't hear what time it started. So now, I am going to go to sleep at 8pm on a Friday. Today is a good day for feeling sorry for myself.

Ahhhhhhh! Will I make it through the next two weeks?! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

we're rooting for you, girl!

vanessayw said...

Yeah, we are rooting for you! Hang in there! Love you and see you soon! :)

-nas