Wednesday, August 26, 2009

class

Monday was the first day of class. I had everything all planned out, but as the days go by, I am getting more and more bogged down! So much to do and it is only the third day of classes. Les wanted me to take another class, which is on Tues and Thurs, so now I will have to go to Coconut at 6 am to get the octos fed, instead of having the whole day, and then being able to do genetics work out there... I will make it work, but I think my brain may explode at some point during the semester.

Also, today I found out that I am likely to go on another cruise this semester!! We will be going to the NW Hawaiian Islands and I might be able to go in a submarine!!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

in homage to the coolest jacket on the planet that my dad wore (and maybe made?)


this work is pretty impressive. i wonder how long it lasts?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Natsukashii! The flying eyeball dinner jacket is one-of-a-kind, and never to be reproduced. David Mansen sewed it on, but only _I_ wore it (before I got fat...).