Monday, September 23, 2013

Double Rainbow

Recently, I have felt as though the universe is shitting directly on my face, but every once and a while I am reminded that I should be grateful.  This morning I was treated with another lovely rainbow outside of Steven's window (double rainbow!).  And the sunset last night was none to shabby either...


In the unending discombobulating life event that has been moving off of Coconut, I found a few interesting pieces of memorabilia that I decided to photo document. These are the posters that I shot at a while back when Kevin Flannigan taught me how to use a Glock! I wasn't a terrible shot :) I kept thinking about the guy who is in the bottom picture and how he feels having been the model that people shoot at, day in, day out.   I suppose you can't really see his face, but you can see he has a wedding band. I wonder what his story is.


Just had a pretty productive and extremely helpful meeting with a committee member and feeling like maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Ceramics class tonight. Back to work for now.


2 comments:

Saaraliisa said...

wow, that is such a lovely double rainbow! It is nice to hear that you know you do live in a paradise that the rest of the world wants to live in too. Hawaii is pretty wonderful. :)

Chris said...

When I grow up I want to be just like you, Heather.