Thursday, October 10, 2013

World Octopus Day


Alright, I am a couple of days late--the other day it was WORLD OCTOPUS DAY!  Possibly because it was Oct and 8? 8 legs for octopus and Oct for OCTopus.  Very exciting. They are pretty fantastic critters! Glad they have their own day of appreciation.

I'm FINALLY at work after sitting in my car for the past hour.  There was an accident on the way to Coconut and it was on the Likelike so I was stuck. No where to go until they cleared out. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Unfortunately, it appeared as though the police were just blocking the road for no reason for about 45 minutes after the car had been towed and the man taken to the hospital.  He was up and walking around after her flipped his car, but I guess they took him to the hospital as a precaution. Not sure why the cops kept the road blocked except to make everyone frustrated...  At least the view was nice.

Alright, I am off to test primers in my octopus babies to see if I will finally be able to figure out the paternity of these guys!

1 comment:

Saaraliisa said...

Thought of you on the eighth. Cheryl put it on FB to you. :)