Monday, January 6, 2014

Letters from Heather

Whenever I go out of town, I try to make scientific artwork for my boyfriend while I am gone.   I put them in envelopes and he can open them each day like an extreme nerd version of an advents calendar.  The first time I just did some random invertebrates that I liked. The second time, I tried to get more creative and did parasite life cycles. This most recent time, I decided to do various penis morphologies.  My parents thought they looked like children's book illustrations, perhaps that is my next career move?











I thought I had posted the parasite life cycle drawings before, but couldn't find them, so I'll put those up too.






1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Eww those parasite ones are super nasty. But really well done and beautiful too. And I agree that the penis drawings look like a children's book! I am excited for your boyfriend to receive such colorful and educational letters in the mail!