Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sledding

Yesterday, I went sledding with my friends on the golf course in the dark. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been sledding since my first year of college. I'm going to miss Woods Hole, despite some of the difficulties.
I found out yesterday that Roger is going to go to DC today and will be back Friday (a day I have taken off) and then will be leaving again next Monday for two weeks. When he returns, I will have four days left in the lab. I'm a bit frustrated by this because I will not have as much interaction with him during the wrapping up of my project as I had hoped. It basically means there is no potential for a publication at all, which is aggrivating because I feel I was lured here under false pretenses. Oh well, I have enjoyed the work.
Now I have to start looking for a new job! If only I could find a job that will pay me!

Here's a pic of me sledding (if you can find me--it's kind of small)

No comments: