Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gym

Tonight I went to the gym close to my house that just opened. As I was working out, I was thinking about what it would look like to an outsider. All these people bouncing, jerking, grunting, sweating on giant machines, hoping against hope that if we do this enough, some day we'll feel good about ourselves. But I guess that is kind of cynical. Working out does have benefits other than losing weight. I forgot how much I like working out. Yay! I have a 30 day free pass to this gym and my goal is to lose 10 pounds so that when I go home for Christmas I can eat whatever I want and gain it all back.

I died my hair yesterday. I decided it was getting too blond. I'm not sure how clear it is that is it much more red in this picture, but here's a photo. Also, there's another Pippi photo.




Also, last night, I was the only person on the bus. There is something sad about being on the last person on the bus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think how totally awesomely your life would be if you dressed as Pippi Longstockings every day! Totally awesome, in a totally awesome way.

Serious consideration, please.

vanessayw said...

i love your hair! Pretty color!