Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Yay! I have a holiday finally. This is the first one that I have actually been able to get off this semester. I will be spending it doing work, but at least I don't have to go to campus :) I have a meeting with a personal trainer on Thursday too, so that will be a nice addition to my thanksgiving.

So even though I'm not doing anything the day of thanksgiving, I will be doing something on Saturday with a few of my lovely lady friends. I'm going to make a pie, which always makes me happy. I think I've finally gotten over being alone on thanksgiving--it's just a day like any other. Maybe I will treat myself to some sushi.

I'm getting a cold. Or should I say, I have a cold. I started getting a sore throat after muddy ultimate frisbee and it has just gotten worse.... I'm eating a lot of soup and sleeping a lot, but I think this is going to be a bad one. I think it's exponentially worse getting a cold in a tropical environment--at least in the winter a cold almost feels normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thought of a sniffly Heather makes me so sad... please delay the rest of your cold for December when you will be at home and we can prop you up in front of the fire with a warm afghan, a hot toddy, some bunny slippers, and an old copy of People magazine.

We will treat you like a four-year-old and you will like it.