Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Five

I now have five octopods! I went out fishing with an octopus fisherman on Sunday and he helped me get them. Two more females and two males. Yay! I bought something to cover the tank and it wasn't big enough. So today, I bought AstroTurf because I read that octopuses don't like the feel of it and won't crawl put of the tank if it is lined with turf.

Also, I am moving soon. I can't believe how much crap I have. I've been here a year, I came with two suitcases, and now I have accumulated six boxes of crap. What is it?! Mostly papers and books. Things that weigh a ton. Ugh.

I was talking to my landlady tonight (whom I love) and discovered that on Saturday, someone from the building next to me jumped. It's the building right out my window. I actually remember hearing someone screaming and kind of a bump noise, but I thought it was a car accident or something. I hear noises like that all the time in Waikiki. I don't even bother looking out the window anymore. It kind of shook me up though. Poor person...

Right, back to packing.

No comments: