Saturday, July 25, 2009


I like this song.

The octos are doing very well :) Yesterday they ate a lot of fish! I was surprised because usually they won't eat anything unless it is alive. Also, apparently one of the males almost escaped but Kasie rescued him (or me rather) and put him back in the tank. Now I have put the Astro Turf on both of the tanks and I can sleep at night knowing they are there. I need to start running trials.

Les called today. He is in Maine and I am house sitting/ cat sitting for him. He told me I should contact the guys at the aquarium to see if I could use space there since it is much closer to me. I've contacted them before and haven't heard back, but I might try again.

I'm stressed and frustrated recently.

Also, this song is pretty cool, in a Phoenixy kind of way. Not sure I like the video though.

No comments: