Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Avocados

Today someone was giving away free avocados. I got three, fresh, ripe avocados, for free! I made some guacamole when I got home-mmm delicious.

Not much happened today...I have been spacing out on the bus recently, so no new drawings. But I'll keep a look out for some characters tomorrow.

I feel like I was going to write something, but now I can't remember. Hmm... Here is a picture of the crazy helmet urchins they have here. These are what I was walking all over last night while trying to avoid being washed out to sea.



I am exhausted today. My thighs are burning from all the rock climbing yesterday. When I try to sit down, they give out and I just plop down with a thud. I need to work out more. My friends want me to join them in a triathlon in April--I'm thinking about doing it :) I'm going to need to develop some energy before that happens though...and I may have to get a bicycle.

No comments: