Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chicken pot pie

On my way home I had a craving for chicken pot pie. I think it is a sort of stress = comfort food type syndrome. Instead of making it from scratch (which would take forever) I bought a frozen one and was very excited until I saw that it takes 60 minutes in the toaster oven!!! What? Since when do frozen foods take an hour to heat? And now it is almost 9 and I haven't eaten yet. I hope it's worth it.

Yesterday I lost my student ID with my $100 bus pass sticker on it. I was really sad and frustrated. But then today, I was instantly elated when I discovered that some kind-hearted person had taken the time to hand it in to the ID making office! I was not ready to pay another $100 to ride the bus for only two more months in the semester.

I am studying for my midterm and discovering how little I know. It's one of those things where I've realized I should have started studying earlier. Ugh! Well, I better get back to it.

Also, I voted yesterday--yay! I'm sure my vote in Hawaii will make all the difference...

No comments: