Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bobtail again

It has been brought to my attention that it has been a while since I wrote anything on my blog. Busy busy busy!

On Saturday night, I went looking for bobtail squid again, and this time was much more successful. I saw a giant moray eel, a night octopus, several bobtail squid, a puffer fish, a trumpet fish, and more. I love going to the beach at night. It's so peaceful, and there are so many amazing things to see if you know where to look. We also caught some crabs that we cooked and ate--they weren't too bad.

This week I have another midterm, which is why I haven't been writing, and might not write for a while...unless I need some procrastination time, which I'm sure I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camptown Racers sing this song, doo dah, doo dah
Camptown racetrack five miles long, oh de doo dah day
Gwine to run all night
Gwine to run all day
I bet my money on a bobtail squid
Somebody bet on the ray