Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A new low

I stole toilet paper from campus today. This is a new low in my graduate school career. I am going shopping tomorrow at the commissary, where everything is cheaper, so I'm trying to hold out!!

I found out yesterday that the oceanography department here was just ranked second--above SCRIPPS in the academic analytic list!!! And the marine sciences program is ranked 4th, which is still pretty good. So that made me feel nice.

I drew a picture of someone on the bus on my iPod touch, but I can't figure out how to get it on my computer...poo.

Midterms are coming up this month. When I realized this, I freaked out a little. I've been so focused on trying to figure out what I am going to study and teaching that I forgot I am supposed to be learning things in these classes. UGH! I'm not feeling good about this...

Also, this is hilarious. I guess it was just lucky there were so many photographers there to immortalize this moment in Japanese history...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naked white men are always funny-- unless you're a Japanese policeman whose job it is to confront one.

Looks like the running of the bulls at Pamplona....