Monday, October 13, 2008

Midterm

This weekend I have had a take-home midterm for my animal behavior class. It is three essay questions, six pages each. I'm having trouble getting motivated to get it done. Ugh. It is taking so much time away from the reading I need to do for research! I want to get my NSF proposal done by Wednesday, but that is the day I need to hand in my midterm, and I have another paper due for my oceanography class on Friday. This is going to be a crazy week. Time has been moving so fast recently. Every week I feel like I go to class on Monday and then all of the sudden it's Friday and I haven't gotten anything done.

Last night I was waiting for the bus, reading an article at the bus stop. I had a highlighter in my hand. I saw a guy walking towards me...a bum actually. I'm not even surprised anymore. He walked up to me with a piece of chicken in his hand and tried to rub his arm on my highlighter. After this encounter, I just went back to reading my article. It doesn't even faze me anymore. Here he is:


Also, I decided to draw my oceanography professor. He is so nerdy! He always wears shorts and white socks and a Hawaiian shirt tucked into his belt. He makes terrible puns and I think I am getting a little crush on him...not really, but he's cool.

No comments: