Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with New Computer


I haven't named it yet. My new computer needs a name. Hmm. In the meantime, I've been having fun with the built in camera. Yay! Here are some pseudo-artistic silly photos of myself.



Other than getting acquainted with my computer, I have been trying to get organized. I think Les is a little frustrated with me because I am not settled on a proposal for research. But the thing is, I've talked to many of the other students who say that you take the first two years to figure it out. Then I get these other messages that I need to know exactly what I'm doing right now. Ahh! Also, since I probably won't be working under Les, I need to figure out if there is anyone else who wants me. What will I do if they don't?

The bus has been really crowded recently. We get packed in like sardines and while I'm standing with my arm up, reaching for the bar, with my armpit in someone's face, I feel like I'm in a deodorant commercial.

3 comments:

Smita Ghosh said...

I didn't even see these. HEAT!

Smita Ghosh said...

What I mean to say is, I miss your face/puns.

vanessayw said...

Beeautiful as ever. You could try to look a little more cheerful... But I understand you are going for the dramatic effect. ;)

nas