Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Manoa Falls

On Saturday I went with some friends to Manoa Falls. It was beautiful. Apparently that is where they filmed some of "Lost" and I could definitely tell. The trees were dripping with orchids. The banyan trees were enormous and intimidating.

Yesterday and today I went to the beach to study. I think I am going to try to go there more often for studying. I need to take advantage of living so close to the beach :)

Also, I tried out some surfing today! I wasn't great and will need to practice, but it is fun. I'm not sure if I will ever be great at it because I think my body is the wrong shape.

Tomorrow I have a lab to teach about microscopes. Yay! Playing with microscopes! I hope they enjoy it as much as I do... Apparently my friend told her students during their introductions that they should be happy that she didn't make them make animal noises--because she knew someone who did.



No comments: