Monday, September 15, 2008

Girls Night

Last night, I spent some time with my friends and we made baked clams and watched Top Gun and drank wine. Yay girls night! We're going to try to do girls night at least twice a month. It's important to release some stress every once and a while.

This weekend was crazy busy. I made a list of things I needed to do, and I got two things done...out of about ten. But, most important thing, I got wireless internet! Now I can skype and watch t.v. online--the two main reasons to have wireless.

I had to go to the mall to pick everything up for wireless and I was overwhelmed by the things they have there. There is a Tiffany's, Harry Winston's, Coach, Fendi, Prada, Chanel, you know, all the important stores that I shop at all the time. Who are these stores for? My guess is rich Japanese tourists... But, maybe I'm being too narrow minded.

There was a parade this weekend in Waikiki. I saw Hula dancers, Ms. Hawaii in a Morris Mini, people on horses, a few marching bands, kids dancing, naval officers--all very exciting. I guess there is a festival every year called "Aloha," and that was what was happening this weekend. Also, there is this thing every month called First Friday's where artists in Chinatown put out all their artwork and there is music. I need to go to that! I guess I'll go next month. So much to do...work and play.

Alright, I need to get ready for class.

No comments: