Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I just died in you arms tonight

That's what the cuttlefish said...I think I may have killed it. Actually two of them....The ones that had the fungal infection. I was treating them like I was shown yesterday, and I put them back in their tanks, and they both started freaking out, and then...nothing. They curled up their arms underneath them and were still. If you poke them, the can be provoked into some last movements, but I think they are death throws. I feel so bad!!!! Ugh. And I think all the other cuttlefish know what happened because when I passed by, they are started inking at me. I don't know what happened!! I did everything like I was supposed to. The vet sid they may have been too sick already, and were going to die anyway. Also, they didn't eat this morning when I tried to feed them. But, probably I did something wrong--I feel like I must have. They were alive before I took them out of their tanks, and now they are dead. Poopy poop poop poo. So sad. I'm a killer now.
I hope don't get fired....

No comments: