Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wellfleet

Today we went to collect oysters (yes, again) in Wellfleet. It was georgeous except for the cold and rainy thing...and the truck got stuck in the sand on the beach and we had to be pulled out. I wish I had brought my camera! Ugh... I need to strap it to my body. This morning, we started treating the two cuttlefish with the infection and they were not happy at all. They inked everywhere!! It even squirted out of the tank and got on my shirt and the walls. I have to do it to them for five days! I'm going to be the enemy for a while. But, on the upside, I did get to feel what it's like to have their tentacles sucking on my finger--it was awesome!!! Cuttlefish are so cool.
We got back early from Wellfleet and I could just go home because I have nothing to do but I am going to stay because my boss wants to meet with me at 5. I need to find a way to kill time...

No comments: