Thursday, November 29, 2007

Robotic Nautilus People

I kept meaning to write down the dream I had last night, and only now have I had time. I dreamt of a race of robotic nautilus people (picture mechanical cogs and wheels in the shell and head and biological tentcles and some sort of human body extending from the shell) fighting against that of a robotic cuttefish nation and the human race helped to build the society of the nautilus people (because they lost the war). It was weird. I spend too much time with cephalopods--wait, that is not possible.
Most nights I dream of siphoning cuttlefish tanks. Sometimes there is some weird variation--one time there were miniature naked humans in the tanks that I had to try to siphon around without injuring or scaring them. Also, the other night I dreamt that a pale bluish whale with legs and tentacles came into Pie in the Sky to order some food. It took up most of the store.

1 comment:

Rabid said...

I need to know what the whale ordered.
Rabid