Friday, August 8, 2008

Frangipani

Where is everyone getting their frangipani flowers? I have seen several people with them behind their ears, but I have yet to see a frangipani tree. It's a mystery.

Also, there is something weird with the weather here. It is pouring rain to my right, but directly in front of me, there is not a single drop. Also, there have been times where I'm outside and its starts to sprinkle and I don't see a cloud in the sky. And then, when I'm convinced it is going to rain and the sky clouds up with darkness--nothing. And my dashboard says that it is supposed to be sunny and 89 degrees forever--so where is this rain coming from? It's still going on! And only to the right! Oop, now it stopped.

I have another meeting today with the guy I am TAing for--hopefully I won't act as stupidly as I did yesterday. Also, I think we got off on the wrong foot because he told me he is pissed because I have the same color hair he used to have and now he has only grey hair. I think I will suggest that I dye mine grey so that he can feel better...


This is a fragipani by the way.

No comments: