Friday, August 8, 2008

Heather 2

I am not the only Heather in the group of TAs. In fact, I am the second Heather--the first has been there four years and thus is deservedly Heather 1. So I'm either referred to as "you" with a pointed look, or "Heather 2." It is said with a chuckle, but I think it might stick.

Everyone I've talked to about the diagnostics says--"Oh as long as you know BLANK you'll be fine." And of course I begin to freak out because I DON'T know BLANK!! So, I need to study. I'm so frustrated that I have to do this though. And it seems to be to my detriment that I went to a Liberal Arts school (albeit a good one). People here seem not to have heard of it, and since my curriculum was not traditional (especially for a science major) I have deficiencies that I may have to make up instead of embarking on a successful graduate career! Blarg!

No comments: