Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TA

Today was the start of the TA training. I was told that I should just sign in and leave by the guy I work for, but I decided to stay. Most of the information is pretty redundant and useless, but I appreciate having something to do and a place to meet people. I tried to organize another social event afterwards, but I'm not too good at that. I guess other people actually have plans and can't spontaneously go to the dollar theater. But oh well. Maybe tomorrow. I'm very excited about going to the dollar theater. They have all the movies I missed seeing about three months ago--and only for a dollar!

Tomorrow is more TA training, and Wednesday too, but I have to meet with the guy I'm TAing for that day to learn the lay of the lab. So it's going to be a busy week!

I think I'm going to try to get to Hanama Bay sometime this week too--it's touristy, but I'm still a tourist since I don't really know where anything is...

No comments: