Friday, August 15, 2008

Volunteer

Also, I forgot to mention the weirdest thing that happened to me today! There was a student who was doing a project and since I didn't really have anything to do, I told her I could help her out. It was about 15 minutes and I got a $10 gift certificate to Wall-Mart (ooooooh yeah!). I had to close my eyes and smell 10 smells (with coffee in between). I liked the lemon verbeena and the sandalwood the best, which I realized is because my mom likes lemon verbeena and my dad likes sandalwood. she didn't tell me which was which, but I just had to rate them. Then, she showed me some fabrics and asked me to pick my favorite. And then she asked me to smell the smells again, this time matching them to the fabrics. Very interesting. I'm not sure how she is going to draw conclusions from this. Hmmm....Curiouser and curiouser...

No comments: