Monday, March 23, 2009

Hog Cay

We got the day off today!!! And we were close enough to Long Island in Hog Cay to go ashore. Now I can actually say that I've been to the Bahamas and touched the sand with my toes :) It was picturesque... Perfect sunny day, clear turquoise water, maybe six people around... And I got to have a beer--Kalik, which is the Bahamian beer. The boat is dry--no alcohol allowed--contraband! So, it was nice to have some sweet sweet alcohol...

Also, I got my taxes done today! Yay!! I figured it all out by myself (...well, Turbo Tax helped) and made a little money :)

And, I think I have poison ivy. Or bed bugs. I have tiny little red dots on my arm that are itchy. They started last night and have spread. A guy on board has poison ivy and I will be so mad if he gave it to me. But, I guess it could be bed bugs.

No comments: