Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Photos

My friend Jana gave me the photos from her camera--here is a smattering..

Here is a picture from one of the first days. Les is clearly explaining something to me. I look confused...


Laure and me (in my sexy helmet):


Jana (another fiery red-head), Laure and me:


Putting the ROV in the water


Crab! We caught this guy on the sea floor and then I gave him a talking to. We had to put him in a plastic bag and freeze him, but he kept poking holes in the bag and squirting water everywhere.




Decorating styrofoam cups in the mess:


Having a beer at a resort on Long Island:


Jana and I :) She made me laugh so hard yesterday I cried. I haven't laughed like that in forever.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

heather so nice to see your face!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi heather,
it's nana.
i'm with ellen and just checking in.
xoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

hi heather.

just had lunch with ellen, now she is trying to teach me to talk to you. this should be good.
time to go . missing you. love, nana.

Smita Ghosh said...

missing you as well. It's so nice to see you looking so happy! I keep wanting to call you but then remembering you're on the damn boat.

Anonymous said...

Get off that damn boat already and stop having such a good time.

Nana said...

Hi Heather
We're having fun. Good to talk to you.
Love, Nana
xoxox