Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rum Cay

We're at Rum Cay today and we've just started our dive. We all decorated our styrofoam cups to put on the ROV to be taken to great depths and shrunken. Mine is right by the camera and I can see it slowly, slowly succumbing to the pressure; every tiny bubble of air squeezed out, billions of tons of water crushing and squishing and bearing down on my little cup.

I have been reprimanded for my lack of photos. So, this morning, I went to put my photos on my computer and realized, that while I brilliantly brought my camera charger, I neglected to bring the camera cord that connects to my computer. I could have sworn I brought it. I'm vexed. Oh well. I think I may try to steal some photos from the dive and I'll post those :) And there are other people with cameras too, so I may get some pictures from them in the meantime.

Alright, time to get to some serious work. We are almost at the bottom! Another update will follow at the end of the day...

No comments: